By Ted Lundrigan
Read or Download A Bird in the Hand PDF
Similar hunting & fishing books
From farm ponds to the Amazon, Lefty's wit and knowledge captured in one zero one tales approximately his such a lot memorable fly-caught fish.
Having spent all of his existence within the suburban and rural neighborhoods of Northeastern Massachusetts, Joseph Grifoni Jr. has consistently loved the outside and its animals. a lot of his unfastened time is spent searching the elusive Whitetail deer present in the abnormal patchwork of woodlands abutting human sprawl.
"The simply consistent ardour in my lifestyles was once my love of fly fishing and all that went with it. I coveted the break out i may locate sitting at my vise for hours, tying deceitful little flies. I enjoyed to be on this planet the place trout lived—the rivers and mountains and forests and meadows, clear of humans and the calls for and specifications that created rigidity in my lifestyles.
A lifelong Alaskan, Steve Kahn moved on the age of 9 from the “metropolis” of Anchorage to the foothills of the Chugach Mountains. A early life of berry choosing, fishing, and looking resulted in a existence as a big-game advisor. whilst he wasn’t guiding within the spring and fall, he labored as a advertisement fisherman and earned his pilot’s license, goals that took him to the a ways reaches of the Alaskan desert.
- The Whitetail Hunter's Almanac: More Than 800 Tips and Tactics to Help You Get a D
- Tales of Freshwater Fishing
- Backpacker Magazine's Complete Guide to Outdoor Gear Maintenance and Repair: Step-By-Step Techniques To Maximize Performance And Save Money (Backpacker Magazine Series)
- Gun Digest Buyer's Guide To Assault Weapons
- Bowhunting Pressured Whitetails: Expert Techniques for Taking Big, Wary Bucks
- Rimfire Rifles: A Buyer's and Shooter's Guide (Survival Guns Book 4)
Additional resources for A Bird in the Hand
A Bird in the Hand by Ted Lundrigan