By John Veen
Read or Download A Tether Tied to Space: Epigrams and Subversions PDF
Similar consciousness & thought books
Now to be had jointly as a suite for a reduced cost: Theories of Human Nature, with, Human Nature: A Reader, via Joel J. Kupperman.
When you have requested your self questions like “How should still I stay? ” “On what shall I base my judgements? ” or “What is really very important? ” On Being Human can be a resource of aid and tips. smooth notion has a tendency to divide existence into different types, yet within the means of residing, the entire currents combine and mingle, and helpful solutions in basic terms come from discovering a harmonious relation to the entire.
Explores Merleau-Ponty's technique of taking the phenomenon of the physique out of the dualistic constraints of inside and external, and the implications thereof. This booklet demonstrates how Merleau-Ponty’s figuring out of the continuity of internal and mental lifestyles (interiority) and the fabric international (exteriority) has large implications for philosophy, the actual and human sciences, and future health stories.
A paradoxical, irreligious war of words with the (almost) “unbearable lightness of being” is John Veen's description of his method. This unique choice of “epigrams and subversions” turns out to come back direct from a spring of fact, and not using a taint of what John calls “stolen items” or borrowed truths.
- The Case for Rational Optimism
- Celebrate Your Seasons: Inspirational Devotions to Progress in Love and Grace
- Consciousness in Philosophy and Cognitive Neuroscience
- Harmattan: A Philosophical Fiction (Insurrections: Critical Studies in Religion, Politics, and Culture)
- Enactive Cognition at the Edge of Sense-Making: Making Sense of Non-Sense (New Directions in Philosophy and Cognitive Science)
Additional info for A Tether Tied to Space: Epigrams and Subversions
A Tether Tied to Space: Epigrams and Subversions by John Veen