By Steven (Shichang) Gao,Qi Luo,Fuguo Zhu
In this booklet, the authors handle a wide diversity of themes on circularly polarized (CP) antennas. first of all, it introduces to the reader easy rules, layout recommendations and features of assorted kinds of CP antennas, equivalent to CP patch antennas, CP helix antennas, quadrifilar helix antennas (QHA), revealed quadrifilar helix antennas (PQHA), spiral antenna, CP slot antennas, CP dielectric resonator antennas, loop antennas, crossed dipoles, monopoles and CP horns. complex designs similar to small-size CP antennas, broadband, wideband and ultra-wideband CP antennas also are mentioned, in addition to multi-band CP antennas and twin CP antennas. The layout and research of alternative different types of CP array antennas equivalent to broadband CP patch arrays, dual-band CP arrays, CP revealed slot arrays, single-band and multi-band CP reflectarrays, high-gain CP waveguide slot antennas, CP dielectric resonator antenna arrays, CP energetic arrays, millimetre-waveband CP arrays in LTCC, and CP arrays with electronically beam-switching or beam-steering functions are defined intimately. Case stories are supplied to demonstrate the layout and implementation of CP antennas in sensible situations similar to dual-band worldwide Navigation satellite tv for pc structures (GNSS) receivers, satellite tv for pc conversation cellular terminals on the S-band, Radio Frequency identity (RFID) readers at 2.4 GHz, and Ka-band high-speed satellite tv for pc verbal exchange purposes. it is also the distinctive designs for a wideband Logarithmic spiral antenna that may function from 3.4-7.7 GHz. furthermore, the e-book bargains an in depth assessment of the new advancements of other forms of CP antennas and arrays.
- Presents finished discussions of layout thoughts for various varieties of CP antennas: small-size CP antennas, broadband CP antennas, multi-band CP antennas and CP arrays.
- Covers a variety of antenna applied sciences akin to microstrip antennas, helix, quadrifilar helix antenna, revealed quadrifilar helix antenna, dielectric resonator antennas, published slots, spiral antennas, monopoles, waveguide slot arrays, reflectarrays, lively arrays, millimetre-wave arrays in LTCC, electronically beam-switching arrays and electronically beam-steerable arrays.
- Reviews contemporary advancements in several kinds of CP antennas and arrays, suggested by means of industries, researchers and teachers worldwide.
- Includes a number of case experiences to illustrate find out how to layout and enforce diversified CP antennas in functional scenarios.
- Provides either an creation for college kids within the box and an in-depth reference for antenna/RF engineers who paintings at the improvement of CP antennas.
Circularly Polarized Antennas should be a useful consultant for researchers in R&D businesses; process engineers (antenna, telecom, area and satellite); postgraduates learning the topics of antenna and propagation, electromagnetics, RF/microwave/millimetre-wave structures, satellite tv for pc communications and so forth; technical managers and execs within the parts of antennas and propagation.
Read or Download Circularly Polarized Antennas (Wiley - IEEE) PDF
Best telecommunications books
Uniquely, this booklet proposes strong space-time code designs for real-world instant channels. via a unified framework, it emphasizes how propagation mechanisms equivalent to space-time frequency correlations and coherent elements impression the MIMO procedure functionality below reasonable strength constraints. Combining a high-quality mathematical research with a actual and intuitive method of space-time coding, the e-book gradually derives leading edge designs, bearing in mind that MIMO channels are usually faraway from perfect.
The main entire reference to be had on GSM functions and prone, this new name is meant to construct at the easy technical details within the authors' unique bestseller, An creation to GSM (Artech apartment, 1995). The publication offers a close-up examine this sizzling know-how, bargains in-depth discussions of the positive factors and companies on hand via GSM, and comprises new and extra in-depth assurance of functions and implementations of the GSM commonplace.
This e-book outlines crucial features of IEEE 802. 15. four and ZigBee and the way they are often used to engineer instant Sensor community (WSN) structures and purposes, with a specific specialize in Quality-of-Service (QoS) points. It starts off through delivering a photograph of the main appropriate positive aspects of those protocols, choosing a few gaps within the commonplace necessities.
With this complete and available advent to the sector, you'll achieve all of the talents and information had to paintings with present and destiny audio, speech, and listening to processing applied sciences. subject matters coated contain cellular telephony, human-computer interfacing via speech, scientific purposes of speech and listening to know-how, digital tune, audio compression and copy, vast facts audio structures and the research of sounds within the atmosphere.
- Microwave Circuit Design: A Practical Approach Using ADS
- Principles of Mobile Communication
- Robust Communications Software: Extreme Availability, Reliability and Scalability for Carrier-Grade Systems
- Embedded Mechatronic Systems, Volume 1: Analysis of Failures, Predictive Reliability
- Short-Wavelength Magnetic Recording: New Methods and Analyses
Extra resources for Circularly Polarized Antennas (Wiley - IEEE)
Circularly Polarized Antennas (Wiley - IEEE) by Steven (Shichang) Gao,Qi Luo,Fuguo Zhu