By Lindomar Wessler Boneti,Nizan Pereira Almeida,Maria José M. Lourega Belli
Read Online or Download Da Universalidade à Singularidade na Ação Educativa (Ciências Sociais - Antropologia e Sociologia) (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Similar anthropology books
The essays within the e-book research situations of cooperation in a variety of ethnographic, archaeological and evolutionary settings. Cooperation is tested in events of industry alternate, neighborhood and long-distance reciprocity, hierarchical kin, universal estate and commons entry, and cooperatives. no longer all of those analyses exhibit solid and long term result of profitable cooperation.
English middle, Hindi Heartland examines Delhi’s postcolonial literary world—its associations, prizes, publishers, writers, and translators, and the cultural geographies of key neighborhoods—in mild of colonial histories and the globalization of English. Rashmi Sadana locations across the world well-known authors similar to Salman Rushdie, Anita Desai, Vikram Seth, and Aravind Adiga within the context of debates inside of India concerning the politics of language and along different writers, together with ok.
Our Landless Patria examines problems with race and citizenship in Puerto Rico, tracing how the method of land privatization speeded up a chain of struggles for common assets among the poorest sectors of society and the landed elite. The legislation of privatization favourite the landed elite and barred former slaves and their descendants from acquiring a proper name to a bit of land.
Migrant ladies remodeling Citizenship develops crucial insights about the thought of transnational citizenship via the lifestyles tales of expert and informed migrant girls from Turkey in Germany and Britain. It interweaves and develops theories of citizenship, id and tradition with the lived stories of an immigrant crew that has up to now bought inadequate consciousness.
- Indigenous Peoples and the Collaborative Stewardship of Nature: Knowledge Binds and Institutional Conflicts
- Anthropology and Colonialism in Asia: Comparative and Historical Colonialism (Anthropology of Asia)
- Gender, Christianity and Change in Vanuatu: An Analysis of Social Movements in North Ambrym (Anthropology and Cultural History in Asia and the Indo-Pacific)
- Expatriate Manager’s Adaption and Knowledge Acquisition: Personal Development in Multi-National Companies in China
- Papua New Guinea's Last Place: Experiences of Constraint in a Postcolonial Prison
- Land and Social Change in East Nepal: A Study of Hindu-Tribal Relations
Additional info for Da Universalidade à Singularidade na Ação Educativa (Ciências Sociais - Antropologia e Sociologia) (Portuguese Edition)
Da Universalidade à Singularidade na Ação Educativa (Ciências Sociais - Antropologia e Sociologia) (Portuguese Edition) by Lindomar Wessler Boneti,Nizan Pereira Almeida,Maria José M. Lourega Belli