By Larry J. Stephens
- United States viewers contains 120,000-plus engineering scholars and 60,000-plus technology majors who're required to take a calculus-based facts course
- Includes examples from MINITAB, EXCEL, STATISTIXS, SAS, SPSS, and MAPLE statistical software program programs
Read or Download Engineering Statistics Demystified: A Self-teaching Guide PDF
Best telecommunications books
Uniquely, this publication proposes powerful space-time code designs for real-world instant channels. via a unified framework, it emphasizes how propagation mechanisms similar to space-time frequency correlations and coherent parts influence the MIMO approach functionality below lifelike energy constraints. Combining a pretty good mathematical research with a actual and intuitive method of space-time coding, the ebook steadily derives leading edge designs, making an allowance for that MIMO channels are usually faraway from perfect.
The main finished reference on hand on GSM purposes and providers, this new identify is meant to construct at the uncomplicated technical info within the authors' unique bestseller, An advent to GSM (Artech residence, 1995). The booklet presents a close-up examine this scorching expertise, bargains in-depth discussions of the gains and providers on hand via GSM, and contains new and extra in-depth assurance of purposes and implementations of the GSM regular.
This e-book outlines crucial features of IEEE 802. 15. four and ZigBee and the way they are often used to engineer instant Sensor community (WSN) platforms and purposes, with a selected specialise in Quality-of-Service (QoS) facets. It begins via offering a image of the main proper good points of those protocols, picking a few gaps within the common requisites.
With this complete and available advent to the sector, you are going to achieve all of the abilities and information had to paintings with present and destiny audio, speech, and listening to processing applied sciences. issues coated contain cellular telephony, human-computer interfacing via speech, clinical purposes of speech and listening to expertise, digital tune, audio compression and replica, monstrous facts audio platforms and the research of sounds within the atmosphere.
- CDMA Capacity and Quality Optimization (McGraw-Hill Telecom Engineering)
- Security and Privacy in the Digital Era (Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Management: Innovation and Technology)
- Teardowns: Learn How Electronics Work by Taking Them Apart
- End-to-End Quality of Service Mechanisms in Next Generation Heterogeneous Networks (ISTE)
- GPS/GNSS Antennas (GNSS Technology and Applications)
- Compressed Sensing
Additional info for Engineering Statistics Demystified: A Self-teaching Guide
Engineering Statistics Demystified: A Self-teaching Guide by Larry J. Stephens