By E.Y. Mullins
Table of Contents
1. the hot try of Denominationalism
2. Denominationalism when it comes to the dominion of God
3. The ancient value of the Baptists
4. The Soul’s Competency in Religion
5. The Axioms of Religion
6. The Theological Axiom: The Holy and Loving God Has a correct to Be Sovereign
7. The non secular Axiom: All males Have an equivalent correct to Direct entry to God
8. The Ecclesiastical Axiom: All Believers Have a correct to equivalent Privileges within the Church
9. the ethical Axiom: To Be in charge the Soul needs to be Free
10. Christian Nurture
11. The Religio-Civic Axiom: A loose Church in a loose State
12. The Social Axiom: Love Your Neighbor as Yourself
13. Baptists and normal association. constructing After Our Kind
14. Baptists and Christian Union
15. Institutional and Anti-institutional Christianity
16. The Contribution of the Baptists to American Civilization
17. Baptists and global Progress
Read Online or Download The Axioms of Religion PDF
Similar protestantism books
From a old point of view, similarities one of the Lutheran church buildings in Denmark, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden are simply understood. yet those formerly homogeneous northern societies, outfitted on a Lutheran culture with shut ties among church and country, at the moment are thought of to be one of the so much secular on this planet, in addition to being impacted through a starting to be presence of different religions.
Walther's Hymnal: Church Hymnbook is the 1st of its style: an English translation of the 1st reputable hymnal of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. This used to be the hymnal that C. F. W. Walther edited and used, and that supplied Christians in the course of the LCMS a standard event in the course of the Church's early years in the United States, within the similar method that Lutheran carrier e-book offers a standard event for us this present day.
As an African American who used to be a senior pastor in either white and black church buildings among 1966 and 1974, Edward Wimberly encountered disgrace because the feeling of being unloved and being unlovable essentially whilst his parishioners and counselees skilled a lack of a friend. Grief was once the dominant mental class for conversing approximately loss in these days, and the sensation of disgrace of being deserted and leading to emotions of being unloved have been defined as transitority.
In those inspiring and obtainable meditations, John Alexander offers a theologically wealthy and biblically grounded trip via introduction, Christmastide, and the 1st days of Epiphanytide. in response to the eucharistic lectionary of The Episcopal Church, Father Alexander takes the reader into the center of Advent’s concentrate on “last issues” after which the Incarnation of Jesus Christ.
- Three Angels, One Message
- A Quaker Astronomer Reflects: Can a scientist also be religious? (The James Backhouse Lectures Book 23)
- A Heart Strangely Warmed (Canterbury Studies in Spiritual Theology)
- Schlag nach bei Luther: Texte für den Alltag (German Edition)
- Perfectionist Persuasion: The Holiness Movement and American Methodism, 1867-1936 (ATLA Monograph Series)
Extra resources for The Axioms of Religion
The Axioms of Religion by E.Y. Mullins