By Greg Goode
Read Online or Download The Direct Path: A User Guide PDF
Best consciousness & thought books
Now to be had jointly as a collection for a reduced cost: Theories of Human Nature, with, Human Nature: A Reader, through Joel J. Kupperman.
When you've got requested your self questions like “How should still I stay? ” “On what shall I base my judgements? ” or “What is really very important? ” On Being Human may be a resource of aid and counsel. sleek idea has a tendency to divide lifestyles into different types, yet within the technique of dwelling, all of the currents combine and mingle, and invaluable solutions merely come from discovering a harmonious relation to the total.
Explores Merleau-Ponty's process of taking the phenomenon of the physique out of the dualistic constraints of inside and external, and the results thereof. This e-book demonstrates how Merleau-Ponty’s figuring out of the continuity of internal and mental lifestyles (interiority) and the cloth global (exteriority) has vast implications for philosophy, the actual and human sciences, and wellbeing and fitness experiences.
A paradoxical, irreligious war of words with the (almost) “unbearable lightness of being” is John Veen's description of his strategy. This unique number of “epigrams and subversions” turns out to return direct from a spring of fact, with out a taint of what John calls “stolen items” or borrowed truths.
- The Philosophy and Practice of Medicine and Bioethics: A Naturalistic-Humanistic Approach: 47 (International Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine)
- Philosophy of Mind and Phenomenology: Conceptual and Empirical Approaches (Routledge Research in Phenomenology)
- Indian Buddhist Theories of Persons: Vasubandhu's Refutation of the Theory of a Self (Routledge Critical Studies in Buddhism)
- Autonomy (Bloomsbury Ethics)
- Memento (Philosophers on Film)
- The Evolution of Consciousness: Implications for Mental Health and Quality of Life
Extra resources for The Direct Path: A User Guide
The Direct Path: A User Guide by Greg Goode